With Christmas and New Year inching closer we gotta lock down our holiday looks. We have to figure out two or more outfits for the plethora of holiday parties we are about to attend. I’m a procrastinator in most everything I do, so it should not surprise anyone that I have still not sussed out a single outfit. Frankly, I cannot even think about what I am going to wear at this moment due to the holiday workload. Having said that, I already have all my glitzy makeup and skincare picked out. I am without the slightest clue of what sultry threads I’m going to sashay into all the parties with. All I know is that my makeup and skin are going to be on fleek. With all brands dropping holiday cheer, checkout my list of beauty finds you need to try now:
- Highlighter has been all the rage in 2017. This spring/summer trend usually dies out after summer, but thankfully it has made its way into the cooler months. There is no reason we should give up our glow in the winter. Say goodbye to dry, dehydrated skin, and hello to liquid luminous shine! The hottest liquid highlighter to drop is, Makeup Revolution Liquid Highlighter (PKR 1,100). I use the rose gold shade because it compliments my skin tone making me look and feel like a goddess.
- Ladies, please remember you have to take care of your skin during these colder months. I know I have blogged a lot about the negative effects the cooler, drier months have on our precious skin. To keep skin looking and feeling silky smooth you have to exfoliate. Just4Girls.pk just introduced Greenland Bodycare and their products are amazing! I use their Milky Body Scrub Rice Milk – Vanilla (PKR 2,400); this erases all the dry skin debris from my skin and smells like dream.
- MUA has some seductive lippie bundles they are offering for the festive period. Checkout Baby It’s Cold Outside – Pack of 3 (PKR 2,800), this pack of three lipsticks is sure to compliment any outfit you throw on. I personally love the shade, blaze; it’s truly a showstopper. This liquid lip is full of metallic pigment that keeps your lips the center of attention.
- It’s hard to find Giorgio Armani makeup while shopping online in Pakistan. Lucky for us Just4Girls offers a limited range. I have fallen in love with their foundation, Giorgio Armani Face Fabric Second Skin Nude Makeup (PKR 8,149). This lightweight formula covers skin in a fluid motion, allowing blending and layering to achieve the perfect coverage and glow.
- Ohhh you know I had to put Fenty Beauty on the roll call. Rihanna’s makeup line is all that and more. All the products that she has introduced are so fierce. My party favorite is Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick – Blonde (PKR 4,449). A pure gold matchstick that will make you look like a walking Emmy. Such a versatile product that can be used on eyes and cheeks.
This is my list of five products you need to try ASAP. Share with me your fav products that have been launched for the holiday season.