Women in general are going for the no makeup-makeup look these days. For working women who don’t have time to invest in putting on a whole face of makeup before their busy day starts, the no makeup-makeup look has always been a thing–not for following trends, but purely because us working women don’t have the time for all of that jazz. It’s about using minimal products and carrying easy essentials that fit a working woman’s philosophy. For all of the working women out there, you want more subtle changes in color and and tone that best complement you. Here are five of the top products that every work woman should have stocked in their purses day-to-day:
- A sheer moisturizing base is really just common sense when it comes to having better, healthy skin–and ultimately it is a better base for makeup. Your go-to product for moisturizing day and night could be as simple as an organic coconut oil, or as complicated as a fancy cream. I love the Saeed Ghani Coconut Oil, if simplicity is more your vibe. If you want to go with something a little more fancier, start your day off with a clean moisturizer like Farsali Rose Gold Elixir Radiating Moisturizer. If you want something with a little foundation and SPF, try either Burt’s Bees BB Cream or e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20. Personally though, I think that most people don’t really need foundation. Skin always looks more beautiful in its most natural state, so don’t cover up stuff like freckles and dark spots that should actually be there!
- A creamy highlighter is very subtle way of enhancing the reflective qualities of your skin. It makes it look healthier by adding an element of glow and moisture. The NYX Away We Glow Liquid Highlighter and the Makeup Revolution Liquid Highlighter are both great for cheeks and cupid’s bow. L’Oreal Lumi Magique Highlighter/Concealer is another great highlighting tool for under the eyes. Again, personally, I love to see some dark circles and red areas under the eyes. It is so much more flattering to see, and people forget that a dark under eye area can help balance out a dark eyebrow area.
- A multitasking mascara is so appealing because of the definition it gives the eyes without using eyeshadow. Tarte’s Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara in Black delivers a 406% increase in lash voluma and long-term reparative, rebuilding, and strengthening benefits with each swipe, giving instant results and better lash health. After daily wear lashes are intact, healthier, and stronger. It is great for eyebrows too–which is just as important as those lashes. Use the wand for buffing up your brows to make them slightly thicker and more defined.
- A classic pen eyeliner is a must. As they say, “the eyes are the window to the soul,” so do them right and frame them well all my working ladies. A pen is so easy! With just a swipe, you are good to go for the day! Try the Revlon ColorStay Eye Pen in Blackest Black.
- A natural lip balm is essential. Any lip balm that is natural is a safe bet, since most of the time you end up licking it off anyway. Another added benefit to lip balm, you can use it around your eyes, on the lids, or any dry areas at that. It is a perfect multitasker. Burt’s Bee Lip Balms and EOS Lip Balm Spheres are great products to try!
With the five products mentioned above in tow, all of you working women can take on the world–one corporation at a time. All of five essential products are available online at just4girls.pk/blog. We are here to serve all of you ambitious working women’s needs! Take initiative and be sure to have all five products on you at all times. You never know what the work world will throw your way, but at least you ladies will always be prepared!