It is already mid-November and winter is approaching quickly. Winter doesn’t mean the best things for your hair though. In fact, the weather wreaks havoc on our hair. Our beautiful, lush locks are more likely to get damaged in wintery weather due to dryness, which leads to split ends, breakage, and dullness. So, instead of having your hair suffer in the cold weather, get your hands (and hair) on some of the best products to prevent and combat damage while rejuvenating your do.
Start by opting for a super moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. In addition to the shampoo and conditioner, treat your mane to a weekly deep conditioning treatment. Choose a good oil, like Argan oil, to lock in moisture. You can also try avocado, castor, or mustard oil if you’ve got thicker hair.
The top 5 best and most effective products to test out on your tresses include:
- Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Replenishing Hair Milk is a lightweight hair lotion, formulated with pure coconut milk and coconut oil that replenishes essential oils while adding incredible softness and shine.
- L’Oreal Paris 6 Oils Nourish Oil restores moisture and softness keeping your hair glossy and gorgeous. The oil is formulated with ceramides, so not only is hair manageable and moisturized, but it is also protected against damage from extreme cold temperatures. It also contains almond oil, coconut oil, argan oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, and camelina oil. These oils are good for thickness, strength, shine, softness, and smoothness.
- L’Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum is good for managing the static, flyaways, and of course frizz. It is formulated with oleo-keratin to help keep hair silky smooth. That is all we want at the end of the day, right ladies?
- L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Shampoo is for dull hair, depleted of moisture. It is rich with conditioning for weather-beaten hair. The treatment imbues hair with hydration, gloss, and shine in just minutes.
- Beaver Micro-Permeate Oxygen Silk Oil repairs, builds, and rejuvenates broken hair by penetrating the weakened areas of the hair shaft. The nourishing blend of natural oils (including avocado, olive, and sweet almond) hydrates hair, while strengthening proteins help form a protective barrier on each strand to protect against breakage from harsh weather.
Go ahead and prepare by stocking up on the best hair care products this month on just4girls.pk/blog, Pakistan’s number one cosmetics site. You can find all of the products mentioned above online. Support healthy hair and hair flipping all year long ladies!