With there being a multitude of products out there, it is not at all easy knowing exactly which beauty products are must-haves. You know, those beauty products that we must never go without and have back ups just in case. I mean, seriously, when in need of a little pick-me-up, do not underestimate the power of a slick red lip, a good foundation base that doesn’t melt off the face by mid-day, or a high-tech skin care product that promises to smooth lines, hydrate, balance, and everything else in between. However, settling on a standard, everyday beauty kit that you vary rarely sway from is no easy feat. It can actually be quite scary for some, but that’s what we’re here for at J4G; to make it easy for all you ladies, so you can go on with your day. If, up until this very instant, putting together a bare bones beauty kit has eluded to you, stop your worrying. You need maybe five products and no discernable technique to master this challenge. So, read about it for the next few minutes, get your hands on the products via just4girls.pk/blog, and you are good to go–never having to think about it again. Here are the beauty products that every woman should own:
- Blush is the ultimate, instant picker-upper. Be it rose, apricot, raspberry, or fuchsia, gel, cream, liquid, or powder, nothing livens up the face faster than faking a fabulous flush with a pretty pop of color swiped across the apples of the cheeks. Try Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush. It is an award-winning, super soft, and silky powder blush that looks flawless ALL DAY with true-color mineral pigments that let you layer on your natural glow.
- If you find yourself plagued by dark circles, blemishes, pimples, and redness on a regular basis, it is time to become a pro at masking those minor imperfections. So, you should definitely make concealer your beauty BFF–nothing stands a chance against this cosmetic camouflage. However, if you travel from place to place as you live your life, one thing that you are not going to want to do is stick your finger in a pot of concealer while you are out and about. You could solve that problem by using a brush, or just skipping that step altogether and going for something with a wand. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer has a lovely little doe foot applicator attached to the cap.
- A bronzer that also pairs as a highlighter becomes less frivolous when you combine them. Nobody, I mean nobody, does better than Bobbi Brown’s Shimmer Brick in Bronze or Beige. It should be noted, however, that it is a powder compact–so you’ll need to add a brush to the mix. Some sort of kabuki brush would probably be your best bet because it stays hygienic with its own little enclosure. Alternatively, take the brushless route and pick something like NARS The Multiple.
- Much like your signature scent, every girl needs a go-to tube of red at her disposal for three very important reasons: 1) It is boardroom and bar appropriate, 2) wearing red lipstick makes you ooze confidence, and 3) a racy red pout ups the ante for any outfit. So, whether you go with a crimson, a cherry, a cardinal, a cinnamon, or candy apple, choose a shade that flatters your specific complexion and enjoy the high-fives on your bold beauty move. MAC’s Retro Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo is a cult classic and perfect go-to red lippie product.
- Long, luscious lashes are equivalent to the cherry on top of your favorite dessert. Also, it is OK if your lashes aren’t naturally showstopping–you can easily add a little oomph to your everyday look. Take your lashes from short and sparse to full and fluffy in 30 seconds flat by swiping a few coats of mascara through them. If you can’t decide between the volumizing and lengthening formulations, use both! One coat of each type of formula adds a fiercely gorgeous false-lash finish. L’Oreal’s Volume Million Lashes Mascara has the most versatile formula and brush I’ve ever come across. It lengthens, volumizes, holds a curl, and does not flake. You ladies will just keep coming back for more 😉
Do what you want with this information, but all must-have beauty kits and collections have to start somewhere. Why not start at just4girls.pk/blog, where all the of the beauty products mentioned above are in stock and available for all those that are ready and willing. As long as you have the fundamental products that every woman should own in your tool kit, you ladies are on the right track!