We all want longer-lasting lipstick, and I think it is safe to say that we would spend just about anything on a product if it meant fewer touch ups and lots of color. Well ladies, I’m here to tell you that there is no need to break the bank because J4G carries lip primers that are both affordable and effective. So, if you are a classic red lip aficionado, or any statement lip color for that matter, lip primer goes hand in hand with lipstick. For those of you that are not completely sure, i’m sure you are all wondering what lip primer actually does? It creates a smooth canvas for flawless coverage, much like the primer we use on the face before applying foundation. Moreover, with the right lip primer, the product has the ability to nourish the lips, prevent feathering, provide long-lasting lip color, and add dimension to your lip shade. Essentially, that means brighter lips and fewer touch ups. So whether you are the biggest lipstick lover on the planet or just someone who dabbles in the art of a statement lip, below is a list of the best drugstore lip primers, because every single one of us deserves a bright, bold, beautiful, and long-lasting lippie:
- Keep your lip color locked in place with the MUA Luxe Locked Lip Primer. It glides on smoothly and dries quickly with a semi-matte finish. The nourishing formula leaves the lips silky and soft, creating a perfect base for which to then apply lipstick for long-lasting lip color.
- If you like long-lasting lip color, as well as a lil plump in your pout, try the ELF Lip Primer & Plumper, which just so happens to be one of the cheapest lip primers on the market. It creates a base for smudge-proof lipstick, while also plumping the lips thanks to the cinnamon in the formula–a natural lip plumper. Now it should be noted, although the lip plumper side may tingle, the primer side works as an amazing lip base.
- Drying lipsticks are upsetting because you may love the look of the color, but hate the way they make your lips feel. That is where the Clinique Pop Lip Color + Primer comes into play with a luxurious yet weightless formula that merges bold, saturated color with a smoothing primer. It glides on effortlessly to a modern-velvet finish. Best of all, the color stays true and keeps the lips comfortably moisturized for 8 hours.
- To avoid having to reapply your glossy lippie and your matte and satin lippies over and over again, glide the Hard Candy It Takes Two Lip Primer Duo over them. The duo includes one lip primer for glossy lipsticks and glosses, and a creamy lip primer for matte and satin lipsticks. It comfortably clings on to the lips, essentially creating a magnetic-like shield on top to keep your lipstick in place for extended wear.
- The NYC City Proof Twistable Perfecting Lip Primer has a lightweight, perfecting formula that preps and primes the lips in one easy and effortless step. Apply it alone to perfect your natural lip color, or pair it with a bold lippie for the perfect look.
Ultimately, lipstick devotees know the effort that comes with committing to a bold lip color. That is why swiping on a lip primer is key for an even lipstick application that will hold up without frequent touch-ups wherever the day–or night–may lead you ladies. Lucky for you all, all of the most useful and affordable lip primers mentioned above are available on just4girls.pk/blog. Besides being drugstore prices, the brands have upped the ante by including bonus features to their formulas. So, go online and get yourselves the best drugstore lip primers that do the most.