I think it is pretty much established in the world of lipstick junkies that the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams are the holy grail of lip color. This isn’t anything new though, ladies. Even when the collection launched back in 2011, the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams were selling like hot cakes–even before liquid lipstick became a thing! You see ladies, back then, the idea of lipstick that looked like a gloss but set super matte and pigmented was something new and exciting. Fast forward to today and liquid lipsticks are pretty much a dime and dozen. The NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream, however, will always be our first love!
So, now that fall is officially here, matte formulas are what your makeup routine needs–thanks to less humidity and crisp cool days. Conveniently, liquid lipsticks are still one of the most popular matte trends for the fall and winter seasons. NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams, therefore, are the perfect fall staple. Especially with the extensive shade range, there are plenty of dark, vampy, bold, and rich fall shades to swap out your summer pinks and nudes. If you ladies don’t want to give those beloved summer shades up and are wanting to ride the summer wave out further into October, then bring them into fall by choosing the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in warmer, browner nudes and pinks. That is just how extensive the shade range is. Below are J4G’s top picks for the best fall shades in the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream range:
- The sultry, eggplant-tinged, deep burgundy NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen has become a fan favorite for its ability to perform both as a lipstick and as a gloss. With a creamy, velvet-like texture, actual matte finish, intense color payoff, and true red undertone makes you feel positively witchy, just in time for October 😉
- The lively pink NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp has coraly undertones, which is great when going for a summer to fall transitional shade. The hue wakes up the complexion, which begins to dull during the fall. It is definitely more of a subtle shade for fall, suitable for daywear, but totally adds a little color to the face.
- The NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Monte Carlo is a deep red shade with blue undertones that is perfect for the cooler months. It easily complements every skin tone and instantly brightens up an entire look!
- If you are looking for a stand out fall shade, then the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Seoul is yours for the taking. It is a lovely berry-ish plum shade that is made to be worn during the fall. In fact, this matte purple shade is so eye-catching that you ladies will need to plan a girls night the second you buy it, although it is appropriate enough for work, too.
- The NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Cannes is a universally flattering nudey-rose/muted mauve. It’s got dusky undertones, so it flatters all skin tones and it the perfect fall “your lips, but better” look.
So, in the end ladies, though makeup trends come and go as the seasons change, there are some lippies and shades that we all tend to come back to year after year. The NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams in its abundance of seemingly infinite variations and shades is one of them. All of the best fall shades in the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream range, mentioned above, will be available online on just4girls.pk/blog in the coming weeks, just in time for a prime time fall lippie restock. All we can say is that it won’t be a one-shade-fits-all season. So take your pick ladies–from bold plum to understated nude. They are all definitely worth adding to your cart! 😉