There is nothing like a good concealer to brighten up the face, and the best ones blend seamlessly into the skin, giving a no-makeup makeup, effortless look. During the summer months, however, we all rely on our concealer to stay put all day, which is a pretty big feat in the midst of rising temperatures and sticky humidity. Between all the blazing sun, sweat, and watery eyes that cause makeup to melt off the face, concealer may have the toughest job of all makeup products during the summer. It is important to note ladies, that as temperatures increase, a general rule of thumb is that less is most definitely more. Fortunately, the best and latest concealer formulas have you covered with smart pigments and novel, light textures that give a new meaning to the concept of no-makeup makeup. So, you ladies can breathe a sigh of relief because keeping your concealer in place so that your complexions look clearer, even, and dark circle-free throughout the heat, pool parties, and afternoon thunderstorms is actually easy. Simply swap your current, melty concealer for one of the best smudge-proof editions mentioned below and live your best summer life:
- Jumbo coloring sticks are easy-to-use tools that aren’t just for the lips and eyes. Now we’ve got ourselves a concealer version from Maybelline–and it is making drawing over blemishes, scars, and dark circles easier than ever. The Maybelline Dream Brightening Creamy Concealer checks all the boxes when it comes to finding a concealer that is creamy, feels hydrating, and doesn’t involve sticking our dirty fingers in a pot. The crayon tip is infused with light-reflecting pearls for a radiant finish that pulls eyes away from whatever it is you are trying to conceal and achieves brilliant bright-eyed perfection!
- A natural matte texture gives the Fenty Beauty Match Stix Matte Skinstick (which can also be used to contour) its velvety, believable finish–and with 20 shades to choose from, there is one exact match for everyone. I don’t think we can thank Queen Ri enough for all the good that she has bestowed upon us.
- The cult classic Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay Waterproof 12-Hour Concealer is known for staying put for hours on end. It is seriously exactly what you need when you don’t want your makeup to melt off your face during the summer months.
- Correct, conceal, transform with the Estee Lauder Perfectionist Youth-Infusing Brightening Serum + Concealer. The magic multi-tasking duo is a serum at one end and a concealer at the other–doing it all. The serum end dramatically smooths the appearance of fine dry lines and renews the skin’s youthful, glowing look. The color-correcting optics neutralize uneven skin tones and brighten shadowy areas. In just 4 weeks, moisture levels improve, skin appears firmer, and lines and wrinkles look minimized. On the other end, the long-wearing, hydrating concealer helps erase the look of all imperfections. Whether it be dark circles, spots, redness, or blemishes, they all seem to disappear. Together, both ends transform our idea of what a concealer can actually do.
- I started with a Maybelline concealer, and I’m going to end with the OG go-to Maybelline FIT ME Concealer. The wallet-friendly concealer packs quite the punch in the coverage department, covering up under eye circles and red areas, whilst also brightening up the skin thanks to the illuminating formula. It is super creamy, glides nicely onto the skin, and blends flawlessly to even out skin tone.
So ladies, a long-lasting, smudge-proof concealer is a summer makeup bag staple. Especially if you are living that summer long day to long night lifestyle, not just any kind will do–you need a concealer that is virtually everything-proof. All of the best summer-proof concealers mentioned above are available on just4girls.pk/blog. The amazing new formulas will allow you to to spend the day out in the sun, in the office, or out with the girls without having to check your reflection every chance you get. That is all we really want out of a concealer during the summer, am I right ladies?!