Who wants glowing skin all year round? I do, I do, and I am sure you all do too. Usually all the products that make your skin and hair glow are marketed in the spring/summer. I want my body to glow like a goddess, and look sun-kissed all winter long. We don’t have to accept dry, dehydrated skin and hair during these cold months. I am on a mission to battle winter-skin and hair slumps while keeping your glow on. There are a ton of amazing products out there that leave you feeling fresh and radiant. From hydrating primers to illuminating makeup, these products will not disappoint:
- Not only does my skin get lifeless in the winter, so does my hair. The dry, moisture sucking air does not do any favors for my coif until I was introduced to Framesi Morphosis Afterglow Moisturizing & Nourishing Mask (PKR 1,199) by a hairdresser friend of mine. This moisturizing mask is perfect after any strenuous activity and serious sun exposure. Packed full of wheat proteins and vitamins, this mask restores hairs natural balance leaving it feeling soft and shiny.
- Hard Candy’s, Glow All The Way line is actual perfection. I use Hard Candy Sheer Glow All The Way Soft Glow Illuminator – In The Buff (PKR 1,399). It is an iridescent, pearl-y, and luminizing highlighter that can be applied to the entire body. The creamy consistency when applied to the face and body leaves a subtle shine. The formula is so well made that is does not wipe off onto clothes. Best thing about this product is that it actually contains real 24-karat specs.
- If Fenty Beauty is not on your cosmetic radar, you are truly missing out. Rihanna has bestowed upon us the most magnificent beauty line that I have seen in ages. I won’t delve into all the products that she has come out with, but I do have to add Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer – Fenty Glow (PKR 3,299) to the glow list. This lip-gloss not only look immaculate on ALL skin tones, but it also offers XXL shine that stays put. In the words of Rihanna, “shine bright like a diamond…”
- I’m loving the fact that we have Physician’s Formula now available in Pakistan. All their products are geared towards sensitive skin and made with hypoallergenic ingredients. The illuminating trend is not vanishing anytime soon, and I am here for it. Physicians Formula Nude Wear Custom Illuminating Nude Glow (PKR 1,499) is a barely there nude pigment palette. It delivers a skin-glowing effect that is unbeatable.
- If you have been searching for a gold highlighter, look no further with the NYX Away We Glow Liquid Highlighter – Golden Hour (PKR 1,099). This lightweight, creamy formula that comes equipped with a wand is so easy to use and perfect for anytime of the day shine. A totally buildable shimmer for eyes and cheeks, this highlighter will have you beaming.
- Priming your skin is essential when applying foundation. Hands down my favorite primer on the market is JOKO Glow Prime – Dangerous Woman – Beige (PKR 750). An unbeatable primer that helps foundation adhere to the skin, while providing an incredible afterglow. Mica and photochomatic pigments, such as pearl dust, reflect light giving skin an overall glowing presence.
If glow is your thing, you gotta try out these products, available on Just4Girls.pk. Also, none of the beauty buys mentioned above break the bank– and that’s always a plus! Let me know your thoughts, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org/blog.