The humble highlighter hero has climbed it way up the priority list over the past few years, now sitting proudly among the golden oldies like lipstick and mascara as a must-have beauty item–and we can all attest to why. Here at J4G, we take it a step further with our serious highlighter addiction. The aim here is to glow as bright as the stars–because we’re all stars in our own right anyway, am I right ladies? This summer, cosmetic brands are bringing their A-game when it comes to the shiny, shimmery products we want to put all over our faces. So whether you want to strobe, shine, contour, glow, or simply radiate from the inside out, there is a highlighter that will do the job. Take your pick from our favorite highlighting powders below that are well trusted here at J4G to take your makeup from lacklustre to luminous. Whether it’s pearlescent silvers or glowing bronzers that you ladies are after, here is a roundup of the best options on just4girls.pk/blog:
- Shimmer and shine in all the right places with the Wet n Wild MegoGlo Highlighting Powder. Its ultra-pearly finish and easy-to-blend formula makes it a fan favorite! The silky smooth, highly-pigmented powder gives an all over glow when applied to the cheekbones, brow bone, and cupid’s bow.
- If the Fenty Beauty Killawat Freestyle Highlighter is good enough for Rihanna, then it is certainly good enough for us mere mortals. The Fenty Beauty highlighter is easily one of the brand’s most noteworthy launches and will leave every skin tone on the spectrum, shining bright like a diamond. So, if you ladies want subtle, natural, or just a hint of glow, then look away now. This stuff is brilliant, buildable, long-wearing, shiny, and unashamedly gold. I’m talking light-catching, eye-catching, mega stuff.
- We all can’t help but go a bit teenager-at-a-One Direction-concert giddy when Huda drops a new product, and the Huda Beauty 3D Highlight Palette has us screaming. In a very good way, ladies. Containing four different highlighting shades, this palette allows you to completely customize your glow, by using a combination of the pearlescent powders to really enhance the bone structure. Best of all, it is great for darker skin tones, so use it to contour and highlight to your heart’s content.
- Brow products aren’t ABH’s only area of expertise, ladies. The Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit is a collection of six metallic powder highlighters for intense luminosity. Either layer shades from the glow kit, or apply separately on face and body for a radiant glow. The 6 shades include Eclipse (a pink champagne pearl with a peach reflect), Luna (mother of pearl with an icy orchid reflect), Spectra (sparkling lilac pearl with an iridescent blue-green reflect), Helia (yellow gold pearl with a turquoise reflect), Orion (blue pearl with a purple amethyst reflect), and Lyra (rose gold pearl with a champagne orchid reflect.)
- You ladies can’t really go wrong with 6 highlighters for the price of one, especially when they are as good as the NYX Born To Glow Highlighting Palette. Illuminating and velvety-smooth, mix-and-match them to go beaming-bronze or glistening-glow.
In the end ladies, a glowing complexion exudes youth, health, and happiness. So, even if you aren’t feeling any of those things, it can be easily faked with the right highlighter. All of the highlighter heroes mentioned above are available on just4girls.pk/blog–ready to save the day with envy-inducing summer glow. So, fill up those just4girls.pk/blog shopping carts, ladies. You’ll be the most luminous goddesses on the block.