Spring is one of my favorite seasons of the year. It’s the time of new beginnings, of growth and a perfect time to start some healthy self-care habits.
If you’re looking to make a change this Spring, here are some ways you can declutter your life and make some space for yourself.
- Set reachable goals specific to your personal journey. One of the things I like to do when Spring arrives is create a mood board or mood sheet. I list all of my dreams, wants, desires and goals. Then I take a look at the ones that are the most reachable or readily attainable. For instance, creating a healthy skincare regime is a goal I can easily reach by making sure I have products appropriate for my skin and that fit into my current lifestyle.
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle and outlook. This includes both emotionally and physically. Adopt a healthy diet, exercise, practice mindfulness/positive self-talk and take care of your body inside and out.
- Detox. One of the best ways to detox skincare wise is to add more masks and purifying cleansers in your routine. This Aztec Healing Clay mask is world-renowned and for good reason. It purifies skin and pulsates to remove gunk, debris and unclog pores. A good aromatherapy session also does wonders for you. Grab up a good exfoliating body cream like this Greenland Bodycare Ginger and Grapefruit Salt Scrub.
- Care for your hair. There’s truth in the “new hair, new me” catchphrase. When my hair is healthy, styled and well taken care of, it makes me feel like an entirely new person. Especially if I’ve tried a new shampoo and or conditioner. You can even be bold and try a new hair color!
- Empower yourself. Grab that red lipstick. Wear that bold eyeshadow color. Flash those beautiful lashes. Define those brows. Do whatever it takes to shine and to show the world that you are here, you are amazing and that you are powerful!
Just4Girls.pk has a fantastic selection of Spring stock: makeup, skincare, hair care and more! Be sure to shop today; items are limited and selling out quickly!