You guys, Just4Girls.pk has added some new MUA goodies to their site, and I can’t wait to tell you about them!
MUA ( aka Makeup Academy ) is well known for delivering excellent products at value prices. They also deliver a lot of product for your buck, so those eyeshadow pans and highlighters are going to give you max benefits at bargain prices. I mean, who wouldn’t be excited about that, right?
Without further delay, here is a list of new MUA products that I really think you guys should check out, stat!
- MUA Prism Jelly Highlighters in Optical and Crystal. Optical is more for warm tones, and Crystal for cool tones if you’re going strictly off of the color palettes. However, I’m a warm tone and the green in the Crystal palette was really complimentary to my skin tone. I tend to carry a fair amount of redness in my skin. Even though I’m really fair toned, the green really looked good and accented my face in a way I wasn’t expecting. Whether you’re a warm or cool, if you’re able, I recommend grabbing up both of these palettes.
- MUA Luxe Lustre Liquid Highlighters in Opulence, Sublime and Marvel. There are all kinds of liquid highlighters popping up all over the market, and I’m really glad to see MUA Luxe has their own version of this popular pigment. These are absolutely sublime, very pigmented and are comparable to the others on the market. If you’re stuck deciding which one to get, ask yourself what type of glow are you going for? If you want it to pop and shine, then grab up the lighter shade. For more natural and sunkissed shine, choose one or both of the darker shades.
- MUA Luxe Lustre Highlight Duo in Majesty and Lavish. I really love these because they’re softer and more angelic than other strobing palettes I’ve seen. If you’re If you’re stuck on what strobing is or does, it’s pretty much amped up highlighting. It literally mimics the effects a strobe light would have on your face. It isn’t new, makeup artists have been doing it for some time now, but it’s become more mainstream because of social media. If you want a techno look, then you want one of the more colorful strobe palettes. If your objective is to have a soft, dewy glow, then these palettes are perfect for that.
- MUA Prism Loose Highlighting Powder in Oceanic Wonder and Emerald Marvel. This is a fabulous product, hands down. I’ve tried Star Illusion, and it is gorgeous, even for someone like me who has very light skin. This is a great product in that it can function as a setting powder and highlighter in one. It will give you an overall soft glow, but it’s not too shiny or over powering. It is buildable, so there is the option for adding more shine if you want. If you’re wanting to get started in a big way with strobing, then grab all three of these up.
- MUA Brow Professional Complete Kit in Fair/Mid and Mid/Dark. I love a good brow kit, and this is a really great one which gives you everything you need, even down to the tweezers and brow brush. If you have an in between brow color, or if your brows get lighter in the summer, it might do well enough to add both to your collection.
- MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder in Hollywood Rose and Rosewood Glimmer. These are newer additions to the Undress Your Skin Highlighter Range. They’re going to give you a warmer, more summery glow, and you can also use these as a blush if you like. I think the entire Undress Your Skin range is fabulous, and I definitely want to add all of them to my collection at some point!
Got a strobing masterpiece you want to show us? Post your looks on Social Media and use hashtag #Just4GirlsPK to share your glow!