Happy New Year! It is officially 2020, beautiful people! Here’s to a new year, a new decade and new MAKEUP!
I can’t believe it’s 2020! 2019 seemed to have gone by in a flash, didn’t it? There were sooo many great trends, memes and stories in 2019. Here’s to hoping 2020 is an amazing and fabulous year for all of us.
If you’re looking for the best beauty products to start your 2020 off right, then Just4Girls.pk has everything you need to head into the new year (and decade) with style!
Check out some of our favorite items, but hurry! Just like 2019, these must-haves won’t stay on the shelves for long!
- MUA Blushed Liquid Cream Blush in Rouge Noir: This is a gorgeous, creamy formula guaranteed to give you a pop of color this January.
- The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution: This is a spot-on dupe for Pixi’s Glow Tonic, the cult favorite miracle toner. For a fraction of the price. I love both, but my wallet loves this one most. This won’t just be your New Year’s Day buddy, it’ll be your everyday BFF.
- The Ordinary Hydrators & Oils 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil: This is a lifesaver for your skin and your hair. This is a luxury serum priced at a rock-bottom rate. You can use on your face (most suitable for dry skin) and in your hair for added hydration and shine.
- Benefit Gimme Brow + Fiber Gel Mini: No one does brows like Benefit, and this is one of the best products in their entire line. Also, it’s a mini which means you can try before you commit to full size. That’s the best New Year’s Resolution keeper yet!
- Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-tox Foaming Cleanser: New Year’s is all about shedding the old and welcoming in the new. No better way to incorporate that into your skincare routine than by adding a good old detoxing cleanser. Cucumbers are a hydration superfood, which is why they are used in so many skincare products.
- Peter Thomas Roth Blue Marine Algaue Instant Hydrating Mask: Marine algae is another highly sought-after skincare ingredient. This mask is lightweight and non-greasy and will help reduce the appearance of aging, fine lines and wrinkles as well as plump your skin.
- Evoluderm Anti-Imperfections Exfoliating Cleansing Gel: Pink Grapefruit and Zinc work together with rice microparticles to exfoliate and cleanse skin. I really love this scrub because it is made with all natural ingredients (as well as 100% manufactured in France), and it makes my skin glow to no end.
- Bourjois Volume Reveal Mascara in Ultra Black: Bourjois is one of those cult-mascara products that once you try, you won’t want to be without. Our Head of New Business, Sadaf Malik, swears by this product and she looks amazing wearing it.
- Makeup Revolution Pro Regeneration Palette Trends in Mischief Mattes: This is the palette which is a comparable dupe for the James Charles Morphe Palette (although, honestly, I would urge anyone to consider buy both of them). If you’re on a budget and want to own some of the hottest colors this season, go with this palette.
- Makeup Revolution Pro Regeneration Palette in Trends Celestial: Honestly, I recommend you guys buy this palette because not only does it create gorgeous looks, it looks cool. This will create some soft, ombre looks when applied correctly and used with the right brush.
- Makeup Revolution Loose Baking Powder in Banana: Similar to Mehron’s banana powder, this is a must-have for anyone who struggles with dark undereye circles.
- MUA Pro Base Long Wear Matte Finish Foundation: MUA is one of my favorite brands whose promises to deliver quality affordable beauty always follow through. This is a beautiful foundation which will give you perfect selfie after perfect selfie.
All of us here at Just4Girls.pk thank you for your continued support, and we hope you have a Happy, Beautiful New Year!