In the world of beauty and cosmetics, you know that you’ve reached peak adulthood once you’ve amassed a full collection of makeup brushes and know how to use each one correctly. However, not all of us have the funds or a personal makeup brush guide to help us get there. So, if you are still applying foundation and concealer with your fingers, join the club. We are all in this together. With so many variations in brush shapes and sizes on the market, it is difficult to know where to start and which brushes you actually need. That being said, it is quite useful to have multiple makeup brushes in your arsenal–but not every last one is a necessity. That is why it is important to know the need-know-basics to your brush collection. Here are the makeup brushes that are absolutely essential to your beauty routine:
- You definitely need a Real Techniques Powder Brush in your collection. A powder brush has long, fluffy, and soft bristles made to distribute loose powder evenly across your face without dispensing too much product and making your makeup look too cakey. Depending on the size, you could also get away with applying blush or bronzer with this type of brush.
- The Wet n Wild Blush Brush is a must. A blush brush is smaller than a powder brush and features a dome shape with long, super soft bristles. The brush allows you to apply a more concentrated product than a powder brush, while still allowing you to blend and build color.
- Contouring brushes are typically angled and have soft, dense bristles that allow you to apply a concentrated amount of bronzer without any fallout. The brush should fit nicely under your cheekbone, almost doing the contour work for you. The Makeup Revolution Contour Brush is a great one to add to your essential collection.
- Be sure to add the Morphe Deluxe Flat Kabuki Brush to your makeup brush arsenal. These types of brushes are great because they are so versatile. You will recognize a Kabuki brush by its flat top and ultra soft, voluminous bristles. The bristles work for applying powder, bronzer, or blending out pretty much any product.
- There are a few different types of foundation brushes such as angled, flat, fluffy, and domed. However, the NYX Pro Flat Foundation Brush is a classic. Use the flat foundation brush to apply liquid or cream foundation for perfect coverage and a seamless blend.
- The e.l.f. Fan Brush has two key purposes: applying a gorgeous highlight and cleaning up powder makeup mistakes. Fan brushes have ultralight bristles perfectly shaped to run a delicate application of powder highlighter down the cheekbones and tip of the nose. It can also be used to dust off excess powder fallout.
- The Nicka K Concealer Brush is a useful little brush that allows you to apply product with precision to the smaller areas of the face.
So as you ladies can see, makeup brushes are like magic wands. It is truly amazing how much better your makeup can look just by using the right brushes. Checkout just4girls.pk/blog for all of the essential makeup brushes mentioned above. Become the boss of your brushes and enjoy the powers of your handiwork at play 😉