There were so many, that I had to break this article up into two parts. Here are some more fabulous minis that are worth investing in:
- Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray Mini: This is a conditioning detangler which helps protect hair from over drying and breakage. It’s also featherweight, so there’s not a huge worry of it weighing fine hair down. I have used this and many of the other living proof products before, and since they are basically pro level products, they are highly concentrated. You only need a few light spritzes.
- Makeup Drop Silicone Makeup Applicator: I had a chance to test drive one of these, and I was really pleased with the results. The benefits of owning a silicone beauty applicator are they tend to last longer with normal daily usage and they are easier to clean ( bye bye pesky bacteria). I thought this would make my foundation look streaky, but it really doesn’t. I recommend visiting the company’s website for tutorials and how-to’s.
- Tarte Cosmetics Tarteist Lash Mascara Mini: I can’t say or blog this enough: I love mini mascaras. They don’t dry out as quickly ( if stored and closed properly ), and you don’t have to worry about not being able to use it all before the expiration date. Mascaras are one of the top beauty items that really should be changed every one to two months. I have a personal rule: after one month, I toss it and buy another one. Using expired mascara is not only going to take away from the rest of your makeup, but it can be bad for your eye health as well.
- Wet N Wild Mini Megalast Salon Nail Color Mini in Robin’s Egg Blue: Winter is the time for frosts and cool tones. This is a beautiful winter blue and would be perfect for the upcoming cooler weather.
- Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Mini: Clinique really picked a winner with this formula. It is one of the most hydrating skin care products on the market. This is the perfect moisturizer to protect your skin from the harsh, cold winter winds. Keeping your skin hydrated should be a year round practice, but especially during the winter. The air contains less moisture and our skin is prone to drying out more than normal.
- Japonesque Brush Cleanser in Rosewater Scent Mini: I’m really bad at forgetting to clean my brushes. Makeup brushes should be cleaned at least once a week, in my opinion. Otherwise they build up gunk, residue and bacteria. Some people believe that washing brushes once a week would damage the bristles, but not if done correctly and with the right cleanser. What damages brushes over time is letting things cake on the bristles and then scrubbing them off.
- Lancome Absolu Replenishing and Rejuvenating Eye Cream Mini : I always keep some sort of eye cream in my makeup stash. The Absolu line is among the best of Lancome’s products. This will help reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and aging in your under eye area.
That’s it for now. Which Mini Bar products are your favorite? Connect with us on Social Media and share your Mini Faves using hashtag #Just4GirlsPK!