Have you ever heard of Nicka K makeup? Don’t worry, I myself have only recently heard of this cosmetic company. It started in New York City, and has been around for more than two decades. Their mission, like many other affordable brands, is creating “professional-level makeup that was not only high in quality, but also affordable – proving that the best makeup is not always necessarily the most expensive.” Nicka K is sold all over the world from the UK to Australia and beyond. It’s great to see it selling in Pakistan also. You can actually find all Nicka K products for 20% off at Just4Girls.pk during their Black Friday Sale. I want to share with you my favorite products that I have used from the Nicka K line:
- Nicka K 24HR Lip Color & Primer – Matterhorn – PKR 360 (usually PKR 450) – A lip primer on one side and lip color on the other, this lippie will last all day. I wear the color Matterhorn, but they have other awesome shades available.
- Nicka K Auto Eyeliner Pencil – Dark Brown – PKR 200 (usually PKR 250) – Sometimes I don’t want to have dark black liner circling my eyes. If I want to keep a bit subtler, I use this dark brown eyeliner. I like this pencil also because it is easily adjustable and applies well to the lid.
- Nicka K Baked Terracotta Eyeshadow – Sparkle Bronze – PKR 440 (usually PKR 550) – Three luscious earthy colors in one compact. These colors really compliment the brown eyeliner that I mentioned earlier. You can use this eye shadow on your cheeks as well to give a lil pop of glow.
- Nicka K Creme Lipstick – Black Orchid – PKR 239 (usually PKR 299) – WOW! You have to try this color on. It’s so dark and vivacious, making your lips standout. The color is a deep berry color, with hints of black and brown. It truly looks good on everyone.
- Nicka K Fruit Lip Balm – Apple – PKR 280 (usually PKR 350) – I just love this lip balm. It’s not sticky and really heals my lips when they are chapped. Also, the apple sent could not be more refreshing.
- Nicka K Loose Correct & Concealer Set – CC02 – PKR 360 (usually PKR 450) – If you wear foundation, you need to have a color correcting set. Yellows, purples and greens help with facial discoloration, allowing your foundation to work at its full potential.
- Nicka K New York Waterproof Mascara – Curl & Volume – PKR 312 (usually PKR 390) – The two things that I always look for in a mascara is curl and volume. That is also the name of this mascara. My eyelashes look thicker than ever when I wear it.
- Nicka K Mineral Blush – Grapefruit – PKR 520 (usually 650) – Ahhh I just can’t get enough of this bright orange blush! It may seem like a shocking color, but if you are tan like me it really pops on your cheekbones. This is also a great dupe for Fenty Beauty Match Stick – Chili Mango.