Even though I’ve blogged about makeup minis several times, I’m still obsessed with travel sized beauty. It’s just so much easier, less hassle and less chance of my products going bad before I’ve had time to use them.
I’ve honestly taken to subscribing to subscription boxes because not only does it save me the hassle of having to go and deal with shopping in the store, but it gives me a great assortment of mini cosmetics and skincare products for a very low monthly price.
Here are my current mini bar picks of the day:
- Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti Aging Moisturizer: This is one of the most recent reformulated formulas available from Lauder. It’s one of the more mid-range to high end products the company carries. This is an antioxidant packed product which is suitable for normal to combination skin. Dry skin can benefit from it also, but it’s not quite as heavy bodied as what you would need if your skin is really dry. I don’t recommend it for oily skin, because it tends to provoke oil production and appear greasy.
- Still Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Patina: Stila’s long lasting formulas live up to the hype, and this is a great size and shade to get started with. It’s a fan favorite and you’ll be really glad you tried it. This is a shade I have in my makeup bag, and I’m definitely going to buy the full sized version when mine runs out.
- NARS Pore Shine Control Primer: If you’re wanting to add a primer to your routine, or try out something new, this is a really great product. All skin types can benefit from this, but especially if you’re oily or want to reduce the appearance of your pores.
- Lancome Energie De Vie The Overnight Recovery Mask : Ever since Lancome introduced their Energie De Vie line, I’ve been hooked on it. It’s more natural based and it’s water based, so it’s better for oily and acne prone skin types. This is an overnight mask which acts as a sealant for your night serums. I love pairing Estee Lauder’s Advanced Night Repair with this product. It will hold in that serum like a protective covering and believe me, your skin will be more than grateful for it. I saw results after only a few weeks when combining these products together, and believe me, they’re now on my permanent list.
- Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Serum : Serums are worth their weight in gold when it comes to amping up your skincare. This is a really great brand and a good size to get started with. I definitely have tried this one, and it gives you pretty decent results. It contains Retinol, which is one of the best skincare ingredients on the market. Retinol helps stimulate collagen regrowth as well as help skin appear more youthful.
I definitely recommend browsing the mini-bar at Just4Girls.pk. New items are being added very often, so definitely be sure to check the site daily to risk missing out on the newest and best product launches!