For all my ladies that are all the about the smokey eye, your eyeliner game is about to go ALL the way up. Let us start by taking a page from the history books and turn to our beloved kajal and kohl liners. If we were playing word association with the words kajal and khol, the following descriptors would likely come up: inky, creamy, and Cleopatra-y. Makes sense, because these types of eyeliners were historically and are traditionally used in the Egypt, India, Pakistan, and the Middle East. Both products are loved by OG winged liner masters and waterline lovers, but what actually is kajal, and what exactly is kohl? Kajal is eyeliner that is mainly made with a combination of natural ingredients and soot. It is organic in nature, making it soothing for the eye; it also helps protect the eyes from getting infections. Kohl, on the other hand, are eyeliners that are typically made from powders, pigments, and waxes. They have the smooth glide of kajal, but they are not as messy.
Now finding a kajal or kohl liner is about as easy as spotting a cloud in the sky on a rainy day. Nearly every beauty brand on the planet offers one or another. Tracking down a solid quality kajal or kohl, however, is a trickier feat with all the saturation in the eyeliner department. Luckily, the team here at J4G has personally hand-picked the best tried-and-tested kajal and kohl liners that boast out of this world pigmentation along with stellar reviews in the beauty sphere. They can be toned down for an everyday eye, or smoked out for a sultry Cleo-esque look. And yes, we know that steady hands go a long way in precise eyeliner application, but the key is in the formula, and the kajal and kohl formulas listed below can not be beaten:
- The Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Liner gives you both a good creamy formula with longevity. You can count on creamy, easy, smooth application along with a waterproof formula that lasts all day. It is also highly pigmented and you can blend and smudge with ease.
- There’s a whole new way to smolder with the Maybelline Colossal Kajal Smudge Proof Liner. The cone-tip kohl eyeliner has a pigment-enriched formula that features precious oils for a creamy glide, which delivers easy definition all the way around the eye. It is perfect for a little bit of fuss-free magic in our daily lives.
- Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eye Pencil is an essential 2-in-1 that combines intense color and extra-long wear for a flawless makeup result. The new soft and gliding formula is easy to apply on the inner and outer rims of the eye, ensuring a precise line, even application, and irresistible contouring results for the first stroke. Best of all, it does not smudge or transfer, and stays comfortable all day!
- The eyes get dramatic in chromatics with the Maybelline Master Drama Khol Eyeliner. The creamy pencil, saturated with electric color pigments, glides on effortlessly for bold chromatic color that lasts up to 16 hours.
- In beautiful, wearable shades with a luxurious intense formula combining oil and wax, the L’Oreal Color Riche Crayon Le Khol softly glides over the eyelid allowing you to achieve a long-lasting and intense color result.
In the end ladies, we don’t blame you for getting confused when it comes to picking something black and intense to make those peepers pop like Cleo. That is why we set things straight for you all by differentiating between kajal and kohl. From application to stay-on power, and everything in between, below are the best kajals and kohls available on just4girls.pk/blog. Now you ladies can properly rock a sultry smokey eye, with no stress involved! Now go on and flaunt some look-at-me charm. 😉