I don’t know about you ladies, but I’ve been seeing a whole lot of color–specifically pastel makeup lately–and it isn’t even officially spring yet! Sounds a lot like spring fever–and believe me, it’s spreading like wildflowers during a super bloom (I’ve definitely caught it). If that last metaphor doesn’t have you ladies feeling inspired and creative, then maybe J4G’s newly restocked Wet n Wild products will.
Wet n Wild is a go-to brand for many of us. I mean really, what other brand allows you to try out different shades of lipstick, and get a ton of eyeshadows and highlighters all on a very small budget. Best of all, the products just work! So, before you ladies consider to splurge on PKR 3,500.00 on a highlighter, or PKR 5,000.00 on a new eyeshadow palette, consider Wet n Wild makeup for your spring restock. Below are the top 5 products that will inspire spring looks and get those creative juices flowing:
- Don’t get it twisted ladies, the obsession with having a gorgeous, shimmering, highlight isn’t seasonal. Yes, it might still be winter, but that does not mean your skin can’t glow like it’s sunny and warm out. The Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powders have become cult favorites because they deliver on the shine, and make you look lit from within. Before they hit the market, we never knew how badly we needed opalescent highlighter. Take your pick, whether it be Precious Petals, Blossom Glow, or Crown of My Canopy, they are all available on just4girls.pk/blog for PKR 1,050.00. If you’re looking for a little more or need your options, then go with the Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Palette for PKR 2,399.00, or the Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Holiday Palette for PKR 2,499.00.
- We’re all itching to try a new lip color for the spring, but don’t want to splurge on an expensive lipstick. The soft, pigmented Wet n Wild MegaLast Matte Lip Colors apply like a dream, and are affordable enough to buy multiple hues. We’ve got Ravin Raisin or Think Pink for the berry vibes, Don’t Blink Pink or Purty Persimmon for the neon vibes, and Just Peachy or Sandstorm for neutral vibes. Each shade is available on just4girls.pk/blog for PKR 499.00.
- Brighten up your usual black eyeliner this spring with the glittery Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Singles swept across your lids. So, instead of looking sleepy, try a shimmery purple shade like Mesmerized, a glittery mossy shade like Envy, or a sparkly silver like Spiked. Each shade is available on just4girls.pk/blog for PKR 399.00.
- All pink is all in this spring. I’m serious ladies, try out an all pink look–from blush to lipstick to the shadow you use on your lids. First, go with the Wet n Wild Color Icon Baked Blush in Dare to Soar for PKR 899.00, then the Wet n Wild Color Icon Loose Pigment in Pink a Bow for PKR 699.00, then finish the look off with the Wet n Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick in Oh My Dolly for PKR 950.00. Such a look that lasts, all for less than PKR 3,000.00!
- Poppin skin is everything once the warmer months hit, so just to get yourself prepped and well acquainted, hop on the Wet n Wild Photofocus Foundation train. The compliments will be endless once you wear this foundation. It is lightweight, gives medium coverage, and looks natural on the skin. The best part? It was formulated to make you look fantastic for those spring selfies.
So ladies, if all the Wet n Wild products mentioned above haven’t infected you with spring fever, take a look at the rest of the new stock on our website and see if that won’t get you hype for the coming season! There is so much more where that came from, too! Keep an eye out for the newest spring arrivals in Pakistan, only available on just4girls.pk/blog!