With every season, certain brands roll out like clockwork–never failing us. Every single year, specifically with the fall season, drugstore and luxury beauty brands alike drop new skin care products. And you ladies know, they go the whole 9 yards with moisturizers, serums, spot treatments, face masks, toners, and much more. In all honesty, however, it is an overwhelming task to figure out what is actually worth adding to our fall beauty budgets. Trust ladies–we get it.
This fall season, however, it seems as though beauty brands are obsessing over a French skin care secret that has only recently made its way in to being acknowledged by the rest of the world: micellar cleansing water. Long popular in France, the skin care product has just gained its lure and traction in the Pakistani market for gentle yet effective cleansing. The cult French skin care classic, acclaimed for its multi-purpose properties (cleans, tone, refresh) and ease of use (no face rinsing required), clears away everything gently and efficiently with just one swipe–without irritating the skin. The formula contains no alcohol, and is comprised of only dirt-loving micelle molecules that attach to makeup and debris to break any aggressors down. But before you ladies go about adding micellar products to your skin care routine, you’ve got to figure out which ones are best for your skin type. So while you all are soaking up the last bit of heat that is left, here at J4G we’ve decided to help you ladies out and went H.A.M on road-testing the most promising, innovative, and skin-transforming micellar water formulas. Below are the best micellar products that will revolutionize your skin care regimen this fall season:
- The milky Avene Micellar Lotion cleanses, tones, and removes makeup in one fell swoop. The refreshing formula is made with minimal ingredients and has a high concentration of thermal spring water from Avène, in (you guessed it) France. It also uses capric glycerides to soothe skin, so it remains soft after cleansing, and never stripped.
- Another one straight outta France, the aqueous Evoluderm Micellar Cleansing Foam transforms into a light and creamy foam, with sensory appeal that cleanses, removes makeup, and purifies the skin without causing aggression. The formula caters to all skin types–even the most sensitive–for an incomparable sensation of softness.
- Waterproof mascara does not stand a chance against the L’Oreal Micellar Cleansing Water. The product is designed to remove face, lip, and eye makeup thoroughly. It has been developed with new micellar technology and contains unique micellar molecules for gentle yet thorough cleansing. It is super soothing, leaving the skin hydrated and fresh. The formula is best suited for those with normal to dry skin.
- For city girls on the go, the Lancome Bi-Phased Micellar Water Face Makeup Remover removes makeup like no other–seriously, the results are insane. The complexion is left feeling toned, without tightness, and super moisturized. It contains soothing rose extracts that improve the radiance of the skin. It is also another formula for normal to dry skin types.
- The Gariner Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water is a fan favorite in the beauty world. This micellar water removes makeup, dirt, and debris like a magnet, leaving no impurities behind. The formula is gentle enough for even those with the most sensitive skin, and it doesn’t feel greasy at all.
In the end ladies, micellar products are an ideal solution for many across the board. So, ditch the face wipes once and for all and convert yourselves to becoming devout micellar product users and consumers. If you all are sold on the clean, clear, bright, and toned complexion in just one easy step, all you have to do is hop on just4girls.pk/blog. All of the best micellar products mentioned above are available on the site. They’ll revolutionize your fall skin care regimen with refreshed and clean skin, day and night!