I was recently given a bit of skin care advice that I must pass along to you ladies: if you are going to splurge on skin care, save your money on the simple cleansers and face moisturizers so that you can spend the big bucks on special treatments with active ingredients–like face masks. I don’t know about you ladies, but I’m all in. Especially when fall arrives, all I know I want to do is curl up with a fuzzy blanket and apply a face mask. Moreover, there is just something so soothing about the ritual of skin care, and as the seasons change, it is only right to switch up our skin care too.
The Body Shop, specifically, has revamped its skin care range with a new collection of expert face masks. That is right ladies, the brand launched five vegetarian face masks inspired by superfood trends and traditional beauty remedies from all corners of the world. The formulas aim to tackle specific skin concerns that surface during the fall (dullness, tiredness, congestion, etc.) rather than being created for specific skin types, which allows you to mix and match depending on how your face feels on a certain day. This concept of multi-masking is actually making big waves in the beauty world because different areas of the skin tend to have different issues. So, rather than slathering one mask all over the face, you can apply different masks to different parts of the visage, depending on the skin issue. Discover the new collection of face masks, sourced from across the globe to repair, clarify, and hydrate your skin, leaving you with a healthy, youthful glow. Below is a breakdown of the The Body Shop Superfood Face Masks available on just4girls.pk/blog, so ladies you can find the perfect one for you:
- The Body Shop Japanese Matcha Tea Pollution Clearing Mask helps remove pollutants and protects against pollution adhesion. The formula is antioxidant rich to protect skin from premature aging.
- The Body Shop British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask is a refreshing gel mask that is infused with real rose petals, rose essence, rosehip oil, and organic community trade aloe vera. The gentle formula works amazingly on older skin and is a treat for anyone who prefers a more gentle touch and some deep-down moisture.
- The Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask is a tingling mud mask that is famous for its purifying properties. The formula contains bamboo charcoal from the Himalayan foothills, exfoliating green tea leaves, and tea tree oil to provide a seriously deep-cleansing experience. It is suitable for all skin types, and for skin that needs purification.
- The Body Shop Ethiopian Honey Nourishing Face Mask is enriched with pure honey, marula oil, and olive oil. It works wonders on skin that needs an intense dose of replenishing moisture.
- The Body Shop Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask is infused with ginseng, rice extract, and sesame seed oil. The result reveals brighter-looking, more even, and supple skin. This one is probably the hero of the collection, as it does-it-all with exfoliating power to boost dull skin.
- The Body Shop Amazonian Acai Energizing Radiance Mask is enriched with acai berry, guarana, and babassu oil to help exfoliate and invigorate skin. This mask tackles fatigue and stress, so think if it as your “morning after the night before” mask.
So ladies, no matter what you are looking for, The Body Shop’s new Superfood collection offers a masking option for every fall skin concern. From a hydrating, firming mask that improves elasticity, to an antioxidant rich mask that energizes skin and fights signs of fatigue, to clarifying, exfoliating, and smoothing masks, there is a perfect combination for everyone. All of The Body Shop Superfood Face Masks mentioned above are available on just4girls.pk/blog, so your skin can look and feel as good as you do on on the inside–cause I know this fall season has us all feeling some type of way. Your spa day awaits ladies–all from the comfort of your own home! 😉