We all seem to live and die by our favorite matte lippies; they are the ultimate for creating an effortless statement in a jiff. In fact, on our worst days, we just throw on a bright matte shade and out the door we go. That also doesn’t change the fact that matte lipsticks are generally thought of as a fall and winter staple, whereas sheer stains and glosses are meant for the warmer summer months. Personally, I’ve never been one to follow the rules–and I’m not a big fan of lip gloss either. Matte lipsticks are the chicest texture for summertime, because–honestly–do you really want to be sticky and glossy on top of dewy skin. No way. You just want to have glowy skin and you don’t want your lipstick to run all over the place.
Before application, however, make artists recommend prepping the lips for matte color by ensuring that the lips are properly moisturized. You are going to want the lips to be smooth, but not dry, and definitely not greasy. Well ladies, there is a matte lipstick on the market that does just that: introducing the boldest, most moisturizing matte lipstick, L’Oreal Color Riche Matte Addiction Lipstick. They are packed with pure pigments for vivid color and enriched with oils, including Camellia and Jojoba oils, for hydration and enhanced comfort. They also come in 16 trendy shades, from dusty greige to deep purple and electric coral, featuring pure soft pigments and giving the most intense color impact. For the best results and smoothest finish, be sure to exfoliate your lips before applying the color. You ladies can also apply the matching Color Riche Lip Liner to define your lip shape and cupids bow. Then apply the Color Riche Matte Addiction all over the lips, starting in the center of the lip and blending outwards. So ladies, go ahead and check yourself into rehab, because it’s going to be near impossible to wean yourself off of these shades of the L’Oreal Color Riche Matte Addiction Lipstick:
- Mon Jules is a gorgeous berry-burgundy shade. The shade suits all skin tones, and is especially for those that love a dark, deep berry shade. It is packaged in a very chic, elegant, and slick black matte retractable tube with golden trim. Best of all, the formula glides on easy and settles to a creamy-matte finish, which is universally loved.
- Hype is a beautiful peachy orange shade that screams summer vibes. It is a shade for those that are looking to rock a bold lip this summer and would go well with all skin tones as well.
- Brick Vintage is a unique, sought out shade. It is a burnt rusty red shade so brick is actually a suitable name for it. It definitely complements ethnic skin, but may be a bit too bright for fair skin tones.
- Plum Tuxedo is a beautiful purple plum/pinkish shade that would suit all skin tones. Just like all the other dark shades in the collection, it’s superbly pigmented and stays on for a long time. The tint that it leaves behind stays on all day too!
- Greige Perfecto is an amazing nude greige brown that is 90’s vibes all the way. It is one of those everyday, go to nudes that works for everyone. The lipstick is scented, and smells like a rose. It is long lasting, so no issues or worries when it comes to top ups.
Overall, the L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Matte Addiction Lipstick collection offer an unbeatable selection of shades for all skin tones, as there is a pink and red for every skin tone at the very least. The formula is super comfortable, heavily pigmented, moisturizing, and long-lasting, which is all we want during the summer. All of the amazing desirable shades mentioned above are available on just4girls.pk/blog. You’ve been warned ladies: these L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Matte Addiction Lipsticks are highly addictive. Once you try them, there is no going back. But remember, all the cool kids are doing it 😉