The holidays are quickly creeping upon us, which means a lot of us will be heading home or headed in the direction of friends or relatives for the festivities. It is always fun to get away this time of year, but travel entails packing–and I know I’m not the only one when I say I hate packing. Furthermore, the only thing that I dread more than packing clothes (an outwardly simple yet grueling act of folding pants, shirts, socks, etc. into a suitcase) is having to downsize a comprehensive 10-step beauty routine into something that won’t get tossed by TSA. Which serums do we choose? Will our jars of hair masks fit? Which eyeshadow palette is worthy for the trip? I know, sounds like first world probs, but there is a method to choosing: The products must be as effective as they are travel-friendly. Convenience is obviously a huge factor, in that they fit well in a carry-on, but being able to bring your everyday staple products along is priority. In other words, you ladies don’t want to bring a product along that is not something you’d necessarily use if you weren’t on the road. Bottom line: you ladies shouldn’t have to settle for less-than-effective beauty and skin care products when you travel. That is where J4G’s Mini Bar swoops on in to save your holiday trip! Below are all the top J4G Mini Bar picks that work just as well as your daily staples:
- We can’t be going anywhere with the ultimate power pout, can we now? The Stila Stay All Day Mini Liquid Lipstick in Chianti is a creamy-matte, full-coverage lip color that delivers bold, long-lasting color and stays in place for up to 6 hours of continuous wear. The texture is weightless on the lips and oh-so comfortable. The color-rich formula absolutely does not bleed or transfer. Best of all, we love tapping on this burgundy-wine color to create the perfect stained mouth.
- Everyone loves Lancome Bi-Phased Micellar Water Face Makeup Remover–and if you don’t, you should. Anytime I’m going anywhere for longer than then ten hours, this is a must-have product to bring with. It is so gentle on the skin and the perfect one-step product for taking off any makeup or getting rid of dirt. Legit, a forever love and holy grail product.
- I love a lot of Benefit makeup products, but the mini Benefit Roller Lash Super-Curling & Lifting Mascara has been a treat and a half. I’m so obsessed with how quickly this mascara lengthens and grows the lashes with no fallout. You can go subtle or really dramatic with this mascara, which is great for when you’re going from family reunion to out with girls.
- Shampoo, conditioner, and body wash minis can add up. The Davines SU Hair & Body Wash not only comes in a mini size, but is a great 2-in-1 product that creates more space. Enriched with Italian citrus extracts, this head-to-toe wash works wonders on tired skin and hair. As a shampoo, it conditions and repairs damaged strands. As a shower gel, it tames inflammation and irritation caused by prolonged travel stress.
- Honey, Becca shrunk the kids. Yes ladies, the ever-so-popular Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter that we all know and love has been scaled down to a convenient travel size. So, it basically went down from palm-sized to pint-sized. That is right, you’ve all got no choice but to light up the features you love with with Opal, a champagne shade with a hint of copper.
Thankfully, there are everyday staples that actually come in cutie, mini bottles. All of the beauty and skin care minis mentioned above are available on just4girls.pk/blog, where you ladies can discover minis that you will not be able to travel without. Best of all, all the J4G Mini Bar finds above will half the size of your toiletry bag for future travels. So, if you have a trip coming up, look no further–J4G’s Mini Bar has got your face, hair, and body covered!